Happy April! I was asked three interesting facts about myself, it took me hours to come up with them, which prompted me to write this list. I like to challenge myself, I knew I could think of more than three if I tried, so here are ten!
- I live for my morning cup(s) of coffee.
- I was born at 11 pm, the night before February 29th. I was almost a leap year baby!
- I love gardening but we don’t have a lot of room for planting.
- I’m a major introvert. I don’t like being around large groups of people. Even grocery shopping gives me a social hangover. I need to rest and recharge for awhile afterwards.
- I’ve had zero interest in any kind of physical activity my entire life. That is, until two years ago, when I discovered that I loved running.
- My entire personality, preferences and attitude can range from pink, sparkly, bubbly, girly girl to all black, dark and moody from one day to the next.
- Whenever I get an idea, any idea, I spend hours doing research. Whether I want to take my kids to a movie, buy a betta fish, or start a new crochet project, I will find out every single thing I can before I make a decision.
- As a teenager, I was one of those girls who would sit on the rooftop outside her bedroom window and write poetry.
- It continues to surprise me when my children’s teachers tell me how well-behaved, helpful, and studious they are because I’m certain I’m screwing up this whole mom thing.
- I’m definitely a coffee mom, but I’m not a wine mom. I don’t drink much at all, and I’ve never related to the “mommy needs her wine” memes. Definitely not judging those that do, it just doesn’t fit me.
I want to know three interesting facts about you! Comment below please!!